The Oil and Gas Statistical Yearbook is a comprehensive collection of detailed information about the main indicators of the oil and gas industry of Russia and the CIS countries between 2001 and 2011. It has been published in English since 2003.
The information presented in the Yearbook is absolutely authentic since it has been obtained from reliable official sources. Statistical data are presented as charts, tables and maps and grouped in a convenient way.
The Oil and Gas Statistical Yearbook will be useful for analyzing the current status of the oil and gas industry and making projections about it and related industries.
The Oil and Gas Statistical Yearbook covers the following indicators about the industry’s operation:
• Oil and gas production;
• Scopes of exploration and production drilling;
• Well stock, commissioning of new wells;
• Exports and transit of oil and gas by core supply avenues;
• Oil refining and scopes of production of the main petroleum products.
Countries covered in the Yearbook:
The Oil and Gas Statistical Yearbook presents information about all companies of the oil and gas sector; vertically integrated oil companies (VIOCs), independent companies, as well as production sharing agreements (SPA). It provides a broad basis for analyzing and comparing production indicators and evaluating the investment prospects of companies including those that do not publish reports officially. The largest vertically integrated companies of Russia and the CIS countries are reviewed in more detail at subsidiary level.
Information is broken down by country which makes it possible to evaluate individual national oil and gas industries and make projection on a country-by-country or regional level. Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan do not place statistical data about the oil and gas industry in the public domain but the Oil and Gas Statistical Yearbook presents it in full as it is obtained from reliable inside sources. Data about Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan give the expert community a complete picture of the oil and gas industry in the CIS countries.
- India Oil and Gas Industry 2H11
- India Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2020- Supply, Demand, Investment, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Companies
- India Oil and Gas Storage Market Outlook to 2016- Capacity, Investment, oil gas Supply-demand, Trends, Drivers, Terminals and Companies Forecast