HTML clipboardLNGReports has launched the new comprehensive report on Middle East Africa LNG industry outlook to 2020. The report provides profound analysis and complete data on each segment of LNG countries in Middle East Africa. It also forecasts production, demand, major trends and challenges of investing in the market. Historical and forecasted information on source fields, connecting pipelines, processing plant, trains, storage tanks, jetty and LNG carriers is provided for each of the existing and planned LNG terminals in the country.
The research work provides historical and forecasted analysis of Middle East Africa LNG industry from 2000 to 2020. For the first time, you will find the sales and purchase agreements (SPAs), trade movements, prices along with an illustrative map in one single report. In addition, the report provides the construction details and capital investments.
The report also forecasts natural gas production and consumption data between 2000 and 2020. Also, analytical tools including benchmark with peer markets and positioning map are provided to evaluate each market. Middle East Africa LNG market structure is clearly described with supporting data on market shares of each company between 2000 and 2020.
The report is designed in a complete user friendly and time saving pattern to provide you more information on each page of the report. Designed to meet all your LNG data and analysis requirements at one location, the report drives its data from our proprietary databases. Analysis in the report is provided from in-house and external industry experience people. We validate the analysis and data forecasts periodically with more than 100 industry experts across the globe to assure quality expected by you.
• Outlook of global LNG and natural gas industries to 2020
• Forecasts of Middle East Africa natural gas production and consumption to 2020 along with major fields, operators and reserves
• Historic and Forecasted Liquefaction capacity, storage capacity, contracted and non-contracted capacities to 2020
• An illustrative map of all the existing and planned LNG terminals
• SWOT Analysis of the market
• Key Trends and Issues in Middle East Africa LNG market
• Benchmark with five peer markets on four indexes (supply, capacity, economic and operational)
• Market Structure, Companies- their capacities and market shares, 2000 to 2020
• Construction details including FEED/ EPC contract, constructor details, construction period and operating technology
• All active and announced Sales and Purchase agreements (SPA) along with purchaser, quantity and duration details
• Trade movements and pricing information by country are provided for a period of seven years from 2002 to 2010
• Terminal start year, installed capacity, processing trains, storage capacity and storage tanks.
• Operator and shareholders along with their equity stake for all terminals
• Capex of all terminals, feasibility of planned terminals
• Source field, connecting pipelines, jetty and other infrastructure, LNG carriers
• Company profiles of three LNG majors
• Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, trade agreements, terminal expansions and all related news
For more information kindly visit :
Middle East Africa LNG Markets to 2020- Analysis and Forecasts of Terminal wise Capacity
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://energyresourcesreport.blogspot.com