“Hydropower (Large and Small Hydro, and Pumped Storage) Market in Turkey, Outlook to 2020 – Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information on the hydro power market. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global hydro power market with forecasts up to 2020. The report analyzes the power market outlook in country (includes thermal conventional, hydro and renewables) and provides forecasts up to 2020.
The research details renewable power market outlook in Turkey (includes wind, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2020. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2020 in Turkey hydro power market. The research also showcases top active and upcoming plants in the country. A detailed coverage on renewable energy policy framework governing the market along with policies specific to hydro power development in Turkey are provided in the report. The research analyzes investment trends in the hydro power market in Turkey and some of the major deals pertaining to the market are dealt in detail. The report also provides elaborate company profiles of some of the major market participants. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes:
* Brief introduction and overview on global carbon emissions and global energy consumption.
* Historical data provided from 2001 to 2010 and forecasts until 2020.
* Overview on the overall renewable power market in the world, highlighting the fuel types – wind, solar PV, solar thermal, biogas and biomass.
* Detailed overview on the global hydro power market with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020.
* Power market scenario in Turkey with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020, highlighting fuel types such as thermal conventional, hydro and renewables.
* Renewable power market scenario in Turkey with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020, highlighting fuel types such as wind, biomass and solar PV.
* Turkey hydro power installed capacity and generation trends to 2020
* Major active and upcoming plants in the country.
* Deal volume and value analysis of Turkey hydro power market. Deals analyzed on the basis of M&A, Partnership, Asset Financing, Debt Offering, Equity Offering and PE/VC.
* Elaborate profiling of some of the major market participants.
Reasons To Buy
* “The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
* Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Turkey hydro power market.
* Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the market’s growth potential by developing strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events.
* Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
* Do deals with an understanding of the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.”
For more information kindly visit :
Hydropower (Large and Small Hydro, and Pumped Storage) in Turkey, Market Outlook to 2020
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://energyresourcesreport.blogspot.com/