Indian Diagnostic Services Market Outlook 2015
In the Indian healthcare services industry, a largely unorganized diagnostic services is one of the fastest growing segments. Several important developments and factors have created a market that has witnessed an active participation of domestic players, and attracted foreign companies. As per the estimations, carried out in our latest research report, the Indian diagnostic services market will grow at the compound annual rate of around 26% during 2012-2015 on back of huge investments, fast expansion into tier II & III cities, and strong government support strengthening the healthcare infrastructure in the country.
According to our comprehensive study, “Indian Diagnostic Services Market Outlook 2015”, the market’s future landscape will be defined by major advancements in the IT, and sophisticated lab testing mechanism. Currently, there exists a tremendous growth opportunity for the market players in tier II and III cities, wherein the educated middle class population is becoming more sophisticated with respect to preventive healthcare check-ups. In order to help clients understand the cost of several common pathological and radiological tests in these cities, we have provided an in-depth analysis of the cost assessment in a comparative manner. For getting this root-level information and analysis, we conducted extensive primary research, and market surveys.
By studying the industry’s performance in urban and rural areas, we found out why the quality of diagnostics services differs in urban India, and how much share organized and unorganized players hold in the rural market. We observed that some of the best business models exist in the Indian diagnostic services market. With a view to understanding this, our report has analyzed the most common models, such as PPP, hub and spoke model and single specialty model. Our broad research work includes consumer behavior analysis, industry trends, and presents forecasts for the market and its segments. The report also provides an overview of the competitive landscape, and regulatory environment that will prove decisive for the clients.
- Alliances and Strategies of Leading Diagnostic Imaging Companies
- Molecular Diagnostics – Technologies, Markets and Companies
- Hologic to Acquire Gen-Probe for $3.7 Billion – A Move to Create a Leading Diagnostics Franchise Focused on Women”s Health – Deal Analysis form GlobalData
- Middle East and Africa Neurology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 – Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Others
- Neurological Diagnostic Equipment Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Middle East and Africa ENT Devices Market Outlook to 2018 – Diagnostic Devices, Hearing Aid Devices, Hearing Implants and Others
- New Zealand Neurology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 – Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Others