• Analysis of opinions drawn from leading mining industry executives.
• The report identifies and analyzes the most important criteria for supplier selection from the point of view of both buyers and suppliers.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading mining industry executives. It analyzes the changing procurement behaviour and strategies of the companies in the mining industry. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 250 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure, procurement and industry developments.
• In the report buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
• The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.