• Analysis of opinions drawn from leading power industry executives.
• Analysis of market growth practices.
• Analysis of the demand in emerging markets and growth expectations in developed countries.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading power industry executives. It analyzes how demand and growth expectations are set to change in the power industry in 2012–13. The report also provides access to information categorized by company type, company turnover, buyer, supplier and region.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 330 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 29% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• This report covers data and analysis on demand in emerging markets and growth expectations in developed countries.