The World Subsea Hardware Market Forecast 2012-2016
“NEW report style with enhanced analysis and speed-read summaries of key points throughout”
Expenditure of almost $135 billion is forecast over the next five years on subsea hardware; an increase of 14% over the preceding five-year period. The ‘Golden Triangle’ of subsea will continue to dominate upstream hardware expenditure, West Africa, GoM and Brazil, with Africa remaining the largest market. Growth offshore Brazil is driven directly by Petrobras’ long-term deepwater and ultra-deepwater strategy.
Deepwater hardware expenditure is forecast to grow considerably over the next five years. Developments in water depths greater than 500 metres will account for over half of the total forecast market spend; illustrating the increasing importance of harder-to-produce reserves.
The World Subsea Hardware Market Forecast 2012-2016 contains:
- Field prospect data – analysis driven by identified fields/prospects in the DW subsea database. Historic and forecast component and expenditure breakdowns are included for Africa, Asia, Australasia, Eastern Europe & FSU, Latin America, Middle East, North America, Norway, UK and Rest of Western Europe.
- Regional forecasts – detailed by subsea production (trees, control systems, templates & manifolds, flying leads & jumpers), SURF (rigid & flexible flowlines, risers, steel & thermoplastic umbilicals) and pipelines (trunklines).
- Enhanced analysis – throughout the report new ‘speed-read’ sections summarising and explaining key points giving an enriching reader experience and understanding.
- Drivers, trends & themes – primary and secondary drivers for subsea field developments are explained, with an overview of market sector trends & themes, production options and the development of the sector.
- Supply chain – trends, main suppliers and competitive landscape analysis.
- Concise Report Layout – industry background and supporting materials condensed to enable quick review.
Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan 2012
Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Oil and Gas Industry – 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
Threats and Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry – 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
Business Indicators in the Oil and Gas Industry – 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Oil and Gas Industry – 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
Buyer Spend Activity in the Oil and Gas Industry – 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry – 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence