Valued at more than US$ 9 Billion in 2011, Clinical Chemistry market is likely to grow moderately from 2012 to 2015. In Clinical Chemistry Tests segment: Toxicology, Hemoglobin and Cholesterol testing contributed more than 40% of market revenues in 2011, and in future also they are likely to dominate the market till 2015. Faecal Occult Blood testing market, Cardiac Enzyme testing market and Prothrombin Time/International Normalized Ratio (PT/INR) testing market all these three testing markets are expected to grow with double digit CAGR from 2012 – 1015.
In countries analysis segment, United States and Europe together holds more than 85% market share in 2011. But by 2015 China is expected to nearly double its market revenue from 2011; thus reducing the market share of Europe in worldwide Clinical Chemistry market by 2015. Brazil Clinical Chemistry market is bigger than India but it is expected to grow with a CAGR of single digit compared to double digit of India from 2012 – 2015. In the coming years, the Clinical Chemistry market will undertake important change. These changes will be caused by the convergence of new and more stringent regulations, advances in diagnostic technologies, automation, IT and intensifying competition.
Renub Research report entitled “Clinical Chemistry Market Report & Forecast (2012 – 2015): Global Analysis” provides a comprehensive assessment of the nine clinical chemistry tests market & reviews, analyses and projects clinical chemistry market for global and seven countries market. The report also provides market landscape and market share information in the clinical chemistry market. The report also entails major drivers and challenges of clinical chemistry market.
What We Have Achieved In This Report?
Clinical Chemistry Tests Covered: Blood Gas & Electrolyte Test, Cardiac Enzyme Test, Faecal Occult Blood Test, Drugs of Abuse Test, Toxicology Test, Urine Chemistry Test, Cholesterol Test, Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1c) Test, Prothrombin Time/International Normalized Ratio (PT/INR) Test
Countries Covered: United States, Europe, China, Brazil, India, Mexico, Taiwan
Key Topics Covered in the Report
• Global Clinical Chemistry Market Performance (2010 & 2011)
• Global Clinical Chemistry Market Forecast (2012 – 2015)
• Clinical Chemistry Tests Segment Wise Market Share (Breakup) (2010 & 2011)
• Clinical Chemistry Tests Segment Wise Market Share (Breakup) Forecast (2010 – 2015)
• Country Wise Clinical Chemistry Market Share (Breakup) (2010 & 2011)
• Country Wise Clinical Chemistry Market Share (Breakup) Forecast (2012 – 2015)
• Market Performance for Each Clinical Chemistry Tests Segment (2009 – 2011)
• Market Forecast for Each Clinical Chemistry Tests Segment (2012 – 2015)
• Market Performance of Clinical Chemistry for Each Country (2008 – 2011)
• Market Forecast of Clinical Chemistry for Each Country (2012 – 2015)
• Drivers & Challenges for Clinical Chemistry Globally
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 100 paid databases.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Clinical Chemistry Market & Forecast
3. Clinical Chemistry Market Share & Forecast
3.1 By Application – Clinical Chemistry Testing Segments Market Share & Forecast
3.2 By Country – Clinical Chemistry Market Share & Forecast
4. By Testing Segments – Clinical Chemistry Market & Forecast (2009 to 2015)
4.1 Blood Gas & Electrolyte Testing Market & Forecast
4.2 Cardiac Enzyme Testing Market & Forecast
4.3 Faecal Occult Blood Testing Market & Forecast
4.4 Drugs of Abuse Testing Market & Forecast
4.5 Toxicology Testing Market & Forecast
4.6 Urine Chemistry Testing Market & Forecast
4.7 Cholesterol Testing Market & Forecast
4.8 Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1c) Testing Market & Forecast
4.9 Prothrombin Time/International Normalized Ratio (PT/INR) Testing Market & Forecast
For more information kindly visit :
Clinical Chemistry Market Report & Forecast (2012 – 2015): Global Analysis
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bharat-Book-Bureau/133809389971352