The report titled “Latin America ATM Market Outlook to 2015” provides a comprehensive analysis on the total number of ATM terminals installed, total number of ATM cards issued, total number of ATM cash withdrawal transactions, total ATM cash withdrawals, top banks in respective countries in terms of total ATM holdings in that country. The report also discusses major trends and developments in the ATM market, company profile of top hardware and software players, government regulations in respective countries and several alternative payment methods (credit cards, debit cards and POS terminals) across various countries.
The future projections included in the report provide an insight on the prospects in the Latin America and country-wise ATM market. The report covers a detailed coverage on Latin America region encompassing Brazil and Mexico.
Latin America holds the fourth place in terms of the total ATM terminals installed in the world. Brazil which commands ~% of the ATM market in Latin America, has upheld the ATM market in this region. The contribution Latin America has decreased by ~% from ~% in 2006 to ~% in 2011.
Latin America region is constituted of Brazil and Mexico. The ATM share of Brazil in the Latin America region has decreased from ~% in 2006 to ~% in 2011 while the ATM share of Mexico grew from ~% in 2006 to ~% in 2011.
Brazil is one of the largest ATM markets in the world. ATMs in Brazil provide advanced facilities such as bill payment options to customers. This market has tremendous growth potential to renew the installed base. Diebold is one of the largest ATM solutions suppliers in Brazil. The ATM market has been increasing over the years due to an increase in the preference for renovated ATMs over the new ones. Network-sharing deals between banks have also facilitated growth of the ATM market over the period.
The total number of ATM terminals installed in Mexico grew from ~ thousand terminals in 2006 to ~ thousand terminals in 2011 at a 5 year CAGR of ~%. The total number of ATM cards issued in the country grew from 2006 at a CAGR of ~% to record ~ million cards in 2011.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
– Latin America region and country-wise market size by total ATM terminals installed, total ATM cash withdrawal transactions and total ATM cash withdrawn
– Market segmentation on the basis of ATM terminals in Brazil and Mexico
– Total POS terminals in Latin America
– Total credit cards and debit cards issued in respective countries
– Top banks in respective countries on the basis of total ATM holdings in that country.
– Trends and Development of the ATM Industry.
– ATM frauds
– Threats to the ATM market from some alternative payment methods
– Company profile of the top ATM hardware and software manufacturers
– Future outlook and projections of total ATM terminals installed and total ATM cards issued.
For more information kindly visit :
Latin America ATM Industry Outlook to 2015
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://twitter.com/#!/bharatbook