This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in Germany. It provides market sizing and forecasts of the HNWI and UHNWI populations. The report leverages WealthInsight’s HNWI Database, to provide key demographic breakdowns such as region and city specific data.
Germany has the fourth largest number of HNWIs in the world behind the US, Japan and China. In addition to providing a comprehensive and robust background of the German economy, including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI wealth creation, this report provides robust projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of German HNWIs and UHNWIs. The report then couches these findings in an analysis of the Germany’s Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities therein.
The report features:
– Independent market sizing of German HNWIs
– Most up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of Germany’s HNWIs
– Volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
– Volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016
– Number of UHNWIs in each city
– City and sector wise breakdowns of UHNWI volumes and volume growth from 2007 to 2011, as well as 2016 forecasts
– City wise ratings of wealth management potential
– Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Germany
– Detailed wealth management and family office information
– Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
– The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
– Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
– Information on sources of wealth for HNWIs in each major city, by industry and other measures.
– Germany has the fourth highest number of HNWIs in the world after the US, Japan and China. As of 2011, there are just over 1.2 million HNWIs in Germany, with a combined wealth of almost US$4 trillion, accounting for roughly 36% of Germany’s total wealth.
– The total number of HNWIs in Germany declined by 8.4% over the review period (2007 to 2011), while HNWI wealth dropped by 12.5%.
– Over the forecast period, HNWI volumes will increase by 16.5% at a CAGR of 3.1% to reach just over 1.4 million individuals in 2016. The total wealth of Germany’s HNWIs is forecast to grow by 20% and at a CAGR of 3.8% in the years to 2016.
For more information kindly visit :
Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/in/bharatbook