This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of HNWIs in the UK and a comprehensive background of the local economy. This includes demographic trends (2007-2011) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
The report features:
– Independent market sizing of UK HNWIs
– Most up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of UK HNWIs
– Volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011
– Volume and wealth forecasts to 2015
– Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
– The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
– Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
– As of 2011, there are just over 675,000 HNWIs in the UK, with a combined wealth of US$2.6 trillion, accounting for roughly 24% of the UK’s total wealth (US$10.9 trillion).
– The total number of HNWIs in the UK declined by 12.0% over the review period (2007 to 2011), while HNWI wealth dropped by 17.1%.
– Declines in the wealth and number of HNWIs in the UK over the review period was caused by a number of factors including the large decline in local and international stock markets in 2008 and a decline in local property indices over the review period.
– The wealth and number of HNWIs in the UK were also negatively influenced by a significant 20% drop in US dollar per capita GDP levels, which in turn was influenced by a significant 23% depreciation of the British pound against the US dollar over the review period.
– Over the forecast period, the total wealth of British HNWIs is forecast to grow by 16% at a CAGR of 3.5%, to reach US$3.0 trillion in 2015. The number of HNWIs will increase by a smaller percentage, growing by 15% at a CAGR of 3.8% to reach just over 774,000 individuals in 2015. This is just above the level of 767,000 reached at the end of 2007.
– There are over 10,100 Ultra HNWIs in the UK, with an average wealth of US$110 million per person and a combined wealth of US$1,113 billion.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background to the Wealth Sector
3.2 Economic Background to the Wealth Sector
3.3 Benchmarking UK Wealth in Context
3.3.1 Distribution of Wealth
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2015
4.1.1 HNWI Trend Analysis
4.1.2 HNWI Volume Trend Analysis
4.1.3 HNWI Wealth Trend Analysis
4.1.4 Per Capita HNWI Net Worth Trend Analysis
4.1.5 Trends of the Wealth Bands
5.1 Cities, Counties and Regions
5.4 Demand for Intergenerational Wealth Transfer and Younger Clientele 27
For more information kindly visit :
High Net Worth Trends in the UK to 2015
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/in/bharatbook