Extensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in the United Kingdom. It provides market sizing and forecasts of the HNWI and UHNWI populations. The report leverages WealthInsight’s HNWI Database, to provide key demographic breakdowns as well as region and city specific data.
The United Kingdom has the fifth largest number of HNWIs in the world behind the US, Japan, China and Germany. This report not only provides detailed forecasts on expected HNWI asset allocation of UK HNWIs and UHNWIs to 2015, but gives the reader the crucial insight necessary to effectively act on those projections. In addition to providing a comprehensive and robust background of the UK economy, including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI wealth creation, the report provides robust projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of British HNWIs. The report then couches these findings in an analysis of the UK’s Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities therein. What really sets the report apart is its analysis and presentation of the demographic trends and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
The report features:
– Independent market sizing of UK HNWIs
– Most up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of UK HNWIs
– Volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
– Volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2015
– Region wise breakdowns of UHNWI wealth and wealth growth from 2007 to 2011
– Wealth Managers per city vs. number of UHNWIs in each city
– Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the UK
– Detailed wealth management and family office information
– Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
– The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
– Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
– Information on sources of wealth for HNWIs in each major city, by industry and other measures.
– As of 2011, there are just over 675,000 HNWIs in the UK, with a combined wealth of US$2.6 trillion, accounting for roughly 24% of the UK’s total wealth (US$10.9 trillion).
– The total number of HNWIs in the UK declined by 12.0% over the review period (2007 to 2011), while HNWI wealth dropped by 17.1%.
– Declines in the wealth and number of HNWIs in the UK over the review period was caused by a number of factors including the large decline in local and international stock markets in 2008 and a decline in local property indices over the review period.
– The wealth and number of HNWIs in the UK were also negatively influenced by a significant 20% drop in US dollar per capita GDP levels, which in turn was influenced by a significant 23% depreciation of the British pound against the US dollar over the review period.
For more information kindly visit :
United Kingdom – The Future of HNWIs to 2015: Capital of Wealth and Finance
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/in/bharatbook