‘Barclays Wealth : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis’ contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company’s business.
‘Barclays Wealth : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis’ report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
– Examines and identifies key information and issues about ‘Barclays Wealth’ for business intelligence requirements
– Studies and presents the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
– Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section
– The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
– Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
– Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
– Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Barclays Wealth is a leading global wealth manager, and the largest in the UK, with total client assets of GBP 164.50 billion as of December 31, 2011. The company offers a range of wealth management products and services, including international and private banking, offshore banking, investment management, wealth structuring, philanthropic investments, family business advisory, brokerage and fiduciary services to private and intermediary clients across the world. The company primarily offers its services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWIs have a net worth of US$30 million or more, excluding their primary residence) clients. It has offices in over 20 countries across Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. The company operates as the wealth management division of Barclays PLC, a major global financial services provider with operations in retail banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management. Barclays Wealth is headquartered in London, the UK.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis – Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
For more information kindly visit :
Barclays Wealth : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/bharat-book/3a/98/512