This report is the result of extensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in Germany.
This report is a thorough analysis of the German Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
The report features:
– Independent market sizing of German HNWIs
– Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Germany
– Detailed wealth management and family office information
– Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
– City wise ratings of wealth management potential
Reasons To Buy
– The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
– Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
– Germany has the fourth highest number of HNWIs in the world after the US, Japan and China. As of 2011, there are just over 1.25 million HNWIs in Germany accounting for roughly 36% of Germany’s total wealth.
– The wealth management sector in Germany is well developed and had AuM of US$1.1 trillion as of year-end 2011. This is 28% of the total wealth of Germany’s HNWIs, a ratio that is well above the global average of 20%. German HNWIs account for 57% of the total AuM of Germany’s wealth management sector, meaning that 16% of total German HNWI wealth is managed by the German wealth management sector.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background to the Wealth Sector
3.2 Economic Background to the Wealth Sector
3.3 Benchmarking German Wealth in Context
3.3.1 Distribution of Wealth
4 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
4.1 Leading players in the German Wealth Management and Private Banking Industry
4.1.1 Private Banks
4.1.2 Wealth Managers
4.1.3 Family Offices
4.1.4 Financial Advisors
4.2 Developments in German Private Banking Industry
4.3 German Wealth Management Industry – Clientele Model and Maturity
4.4 Behavioral Mapping of Wealth Management and Private Banking Industry in Germany
4.5 Porter’s Five Force Analysis – Wealth Management Industry in Germany
For more information kindly visit :
Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Germany
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/bharat-book/3a/98/512