‘Banque Privee Espirito Santo (ESFA2) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis’ contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company’s business.
‘Banque Privee Espirito Santo (ESFA2) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis’ report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
– Examines and identifies key information and issues about ‘Banque Privee Espirito Santo’ for business intelligence requirements
– Studies and presents the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
– The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
– Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
– Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
– Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Banque Privee Espirito Santo, S.A. (BPES) is the Swiss private banking and wealth management subsidiary of Espirito Santo Financial Group (ESFG), which is a Portugal-based bank holding company. Banque Privee offers investment management and mandated asset management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence). The company provides three types of management mandates comprising conventional mandates, alternative mandates, and reinvestment and protector mandates. BPES’ advisory services include wealth analysis, and portfolio construction, monitoring and balancing. It also offers trading services comprising trading and execution of stock-market orders.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis – Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Locations
List of Figures
For more information kindly visit :
Banque Privee Espirito Santo (ESFA2) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://twitter.com/#!/bharatbook