This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Swiss HNWIs and a comprehensive background of the local economy. This includes demographic trends (2007-2011) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
The report features:
– Independent market sizing of Swiss HNWIs across five wealth bands
– Most up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of Switzerland’s HNWIs
– HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011
– HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2016
– Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
– The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
– Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
– As of 2011, there are over 290,000 HNWIs in Switzerland, with a combined wealth of around US$1.3 trillion, accounting for roughly 60% of Switzerland’s total wealth.
– The total wealth of Switzerland’s HNWIs is projected to grow by 19.4% over the forecast period, to reach around US$1.6 trillion in 2016. Meanwhile, HNWI volumes are anticipated to increase by 16.8%, to reach nearly 350,000 individuals in 2016. This is significantly above the level of 321,000 HNWIs recorded at the end of 2007.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Management Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background to Switzerland
3.2 Economic Background to Switzerland
3.3 Benchmarking Swiss Wealth in Context
3.3.1 Distribution of wealth
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2016
4.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
4.1.2 HNWI volume trend analysis
4.1.3 HNWI wealth trend analysis
4.1.4 Per capita HNWI net worth trend analysis
4.1.5 Trends of the wealth bands
4.1.6 Demographic breakdown of HNWI
4.2 UHNWIs – Billionaires
4.2.1 Billionaire volume trend analysis
4.2.2 Billionaire wealth trend analysis
4.2.3 Billionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
For more information kindly visit :
High Net Worth Trends in Switzerland to 2016
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://twitter.com/#!/bharatbook