Although 3G has become a mature technology in many developed economies, it is currently driving the mobile broadband uptake in many emerging markets. High technology maturity and decreasing costs for both operators and consumers are boosting emerging 3G markets. Led by the BRIC nations, and in particular China, 3G technology is being widely supported by government in a bid to bridge the mobile divide between emerging and developed countries. As a consequence, Visiongain has determined that 3G service revenues in emerging markets will reach $74.5 billion in 2012.
3G connectivity is also a boon for emerging markets, where low tele-density and internet penetration means that many potential end-users will look to mobile networks to get online. The increasing availability of low-cost smartphones and tablets will increasingly enable underserved fixed line communication areas to adopt data services such as 3G. Furthermore, improvements in telecommunication services provide a strong economic stimulus to emerging markets, thereby furthering national development. The coming 2012-2017 period will see strong growth in subscriber numbers and operator revenues as many emerging markets finalise their 3G network deployment and aim to tackle full-scale national coverage. The greater availability of 3G networks will also offer significant opportunities for the development of mobile applications and services, such as mobile commerce and health, among others.
The report contains 148 tables, charts and figures that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the 3G market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2022 in terms of value (US$) for the 3G technologies markets in BRIC & emerging markets, as well as for 3 submarkets (technology, subscribers and service revenue) of the 3G market. In addition, the 4 national 3G markets (BRIC nations) are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2012-2022, alongside the 5 emerging markets regions: Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. The report also includes an exclusive interview, providing expert insight alongside Visiongain analysis.
Unique Selling Points
• Comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the 3G technologies markets in BRIC & emerging markets from 2012-2017.
• Analysis and forecasting informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. You will be able to read a full transcript of an interview from a leading organisation involved with the 3G market.
• 148 tables, charts and figures that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the 3G technologies markets in BRIC & emerging markets from 2012-2017.
• Forecasts and analysis of three 3G submarkets over the period 2012-2022
• Global 3G subscriber forecasts for the period 2012-2017 by technology type –
• 3G subscriber forecasts for the 4 BRIC national 3G emerging markets, as well as the 8 regional 3G emerging markets for the period 2012-2017
• 12 regional emerging markets include 3G subscriber forecasts for the period 2012-2017 by technology type –
• Global forecasts for 3G service revenues from 2012-2017.
• Emerging market forecasts for 3G service revenues from 2012-2017.
• Regional emerging market forecasts for 3G service revenues from 2012-2017 in 12 regions.
• Analysis of the forces that influence and characterise the 3G technologies markets in BRIC & emerging markets from 2012-2017.
For more information kindly visit :
3G Technologies Markets 2012-2017: BRIC & Emerging Markets Growth
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B