Operators are faced with the growing complexity and cost of networks, as well as the ongoing challenge of meeting 21st century customer demands. A recent shift in focus towards customer experience has also brought about new paradigms in the telecoms industry. Constantly looking for ways to simplify internal processes and monetise their services more efficiently, next-generation mobile billing systems appear to address a number of today’s concerns. Visiongain expects the global mobile billing systems market to reach revenues of $6.13 billion in 2012.
The global mobile billing systems market has been steadily expanding over the past decade, but is about to enter into a stronger growth phase. Bolstered by ubiquitous migration to next-generation networks, this market – under the broader OSS/BSS umbrella – will be a salient issue in the telecoms industry over the 2012-2017 forecast period.
In the Mobile Billing Evolution 2012-2017 report, visiongain offers expert analysis of trends and opportunities in this surging market, supplemented by expert opinion from two market-leading companies. Visiongain’s forecasts of the industry span global, regional, and national markets, providing insight and in-depth analysis at every step.
Throughout the report, visiongain also examines tangential fields such as m-payments and m-commerce, mobile broadband, OSS/BSS, and IMS, all of which are critically intertwined with mobile billing.
All of visiongain’s findings are clearly and neatly illustrated through 85 charts, tables, and figures spanning the report’s 10 chapters.
Drawing on a great diversity of primary and secondary sources, visiongain presents analysis and forecasts the mobile billing systems market in a straightforward manner. This report is a thorough overview of forces driving contemporary mobile billing, describing its cause and effect relationships with diverse elements of an ever-expanding next-generation ecosystem.
Unique Selling Points
• Comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the global mobile billing systems market from 2012-2017.
• Analysis and forecasting informed by expert consultation with industry leaders. You will be able to read transcripts of interviews with product and marketing managers from two leading companies involved in different regions.
• 84 unique tables, charts, graphs, and figures that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the mobile billing systems market between 2012-2017.
• Forecasts and analysis for the global mobile billing systems market between 2012-2017.
• Forecasts and analysis for 5 regional markets (American Continent, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and North Africa, and the Rest of the World).
• Forecasts and analysis for the US market, a forerunner in the mobile billing sphere.
• A wide range of further supporting forecasts from 2012-2017 that underpin our projections for the mobile billing systems market.
• Analysis of the forces that influence and characterise the mobile billing systems market.
• Analysis of the overlapping areas of mobile billing systems and BSS, contextualised by their relationship to CRM, SDP, and the overarching global trend towards a multi play LTE + IMS environment.
• Analysis of 7 leading companies in the mobile billing systems market. The report studies their products, strategies, partnerships, and overall approach to a changing market.
• Vendor lists featuring a range of innovative companies operating at all levels of the mobile billing systems market.
Visiongain telecommunications reports are compiled using a broad and rich mixture of both primary and secondary information to produce an overall industry outlook. In order to provide our clients with the best product possible product, we do not rely on any one single source of information. Visiongain analysts not only interview market-leading vendors, carriers, service providers and industry experts but also review a wealth of financial data and product information from a vast range of sources.
For more information kindly visit :
Mobile Billing Evolution 2012-2017
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B