Your guide to trends and revenue prospects in neuroprotection
What are the commercial prospects for neuroprotective treatments? Visiongain’s new report shows you potential revenues and trends to 2022, discussing data, opportunities and outlooks.
Many neuroprotective products are in development. Our study lets you assess projected sales at overall world market, therapeutic submarket and product level to 2022.
The protection of nerve tissues is becoming more important. You can assess the potential for drug revenues there, as well as finding discussions of stem cells and gene therapy.
In particular, how will 11 products – including Rasagiline, Minocycline, Memantine and NeuroSTAT – perform to 2022? Our investigation gives you business research and analysis with sales forecasts.
You also see forecasting of five world-level submarkets to 2022, finding potential revenues:
• Ion channel modulators
• Mitochondrial dysfunction regulators
• Anti-inflammatory and anti-apoptotic agents
• Neurotrophic factors
• Other neuroprotective treatments.
Our study lets you assess the R&D pipeline, seeing trends and prospects. You find data and discussions on developmental topics:
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Parkinson’s disease
• Multiple sclerosis
• Brain injury
• Ocular degeneration (retinal disorders)
• Huntington’s disease
• Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
• Other disorders affecting the nervous system.
The neuroprotection market offers strong opportunities for medicines to slow disease progression, protecting the central nervous system (CNS). Our report shows and explains.
Market value for 2014 and outlook for the future
What does the future hold? The pharma industry will develop more drugs for neuronal protection, with high revenues possible this decade and beyond. The R&D pipeline is strong and promising. Overall world revenues will reach $2.6bn in 2014, our report forecasts.
We predict that the neuroprotection market will achieve strong revenue growth to 2022, especially from 2017. By then, many clinical trials will have finished and products will gain regulatory approval. You see prospects for novel drugs.
Rising incidence and prevalence of neurodegenerative diseases in ageing populations will stimulate that treatment market. Also stimulating the industry and market will be the treatment of brain injuries, especially those from traffic accidents.
What are companies doing? Our work discusses Ceregene, Genervon Biopharmaceuticals, Neuren Pharmaceuticals and others, evaluating commercial prospects. The scope of the field is widening, with many organisations entering and collaborating.
The aim of drug developers is to prevent neuronal death and revive damaged neurons (neuroregeneration). However, not all neuroprotective agents will be neuroregenerative, the study predicts.
Regulatory agencies recognise the therapeutic potential of neuroprotective agents and have given fast track designation and orphan drug status to candidates.
You can investigate the future of neuroprotection now, discovering revenue potential and other prospects.
Sales forecasts, market shares, developmental trends and discussions
In visiongain’s report you find revenue forecasting, growth rates and market shares. Also, you see qualitative analyses (SWOT and STEP) and discussions of R&D activities. You receive 46 tables, 22 charts and two research interviews.
Nine ways Neuroprotective Products: World Market Prospects 2012-2022 helps you
In particular, our study gives you the following knowledge on the topic:
• Find potential revenues to 2022 for the world market and submarkets
• Discover projected revenue trends of 11 leading products to 2022
• See predictions of launch times for prominent drug candidates
• Assess 7 leading companies, and other players, discovering activities and outlooks
• Review R&D pipelines, seeing trends by therapeutic area and organisation
• Investigate competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Find out what will stimulate and restrain the industry and market
• Analyse prospects for established companies and those seeking to enter the sector
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities in industry.
For more information kindly visit :
Neuroprotective Products: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B