Simulation technology has traditionally been a resilient and stable market due to the essential requirement for flight simulation trainers for the world’s air forces; however, technological developments in emerging submarkets have acted to spur extensive growth within a diverse range of simulation and training areas. These advances have led many major nations to purchase military simulation technology, viewing it as an essential component in their military capabilities. As a consequence, Visiongain has determined that the value of the global military simulation and virtual training market in 2012 will reach $9.03bn.
COTS providers ensure that technological growth is proceeding at an immense pace. Whilst the defence industry was initially a key pioneer in computing technology; growth in the civilian sector has meant that advances in the civilian technology sector have, in many cases, outstripped the defence industry. The military simulation and virtual training market has consequently become far more pluralistic in terms of suppliers and numerous opportunities exist to invest in smaller niche firms.
Visiongain anticipates that the COTS phenomenon will lead to increased growth in the number of providers of military simulation products. The military simulation market will increasingly demand greater realism in its simulated environments, which will provide opportunities for smaller firms to remain competitive against companies with a major market presence. Further, Visiongain anticipates a growing role for joint ventures in providing market access to emerging markets.
The military simulation market will continue to be led by the US and major European states, however their position as leading national markets will be challenged by emerging powers in the Middle East and Asia in the years to come. The rising economic powers of Asia will represent a strong element of the growth which will drive the military simulation market throughout the decade.
The report contains 200 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the military simulation and virtual training market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2022 in terms of value (US$) for the global military simulation and virtual training market, as well as for 12 submarkets (High Performance Jet, Rotary Wing, Transport Aircraft, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Other (Flight), Combat, Maintenance, Vehicles, Cultural Language and Intelligence, Medical, Command & Modelling, Naval) of the military simulation and virtual training market. In addition, 15 leading national military simulation and virtual training markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2012-2022. The report also provides profiles of 66 leading companies operating within the market, and includes 5 exclusive interviews with principal military simulation and virtual training companies, providing expert insight alongside Visiongain analysis.
Unique Selling Points
• You will gain an understanding of the military simulation and virtual training market and learn how it will evolve over the next decade, with detailed global sales forecasts from 2012 to 2022.
• You will receive national sales forecasts for the 15 largest military simulation and virtual training markets for 2012-2022, and gain insight into the specific market drivers and restraints in each national market.
• You will also receive sales forecasts and analysis for 12 submarkets within the global military simulation and virtual training market:
• The forecasts and analysis are underpinned by extensive expert consultation. Transcripts of 5 interviews are included within the report with expert insight from:
• You will be able to study 200 tables, charts and graphs quantifying the military simulation and virtual training market in detail over the period 2012-2022.
• You will gain knowledge of who the leading players are within the military simulation and virtual training marketplace with profiles of 66 leading companies
• You will receive a SWOT analysis for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the military simulation and virtual training market from 2012 onwards.
For more information kindly visit :
The Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2012-2022
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B