1.) The new “Africa Internet & B2C E-Commerce Report 2012” by Hamburg-based secondary market research firm yStats.com takes a close look at Internet use and B2C E-Commerce development on the African continent. In addition to presenting data on Internet and B2C E-Commerce for the entire continent, facts and figures about 15 individual countries of the African continent are compiled.
2.) KEY FINDINGS
• With more than 40 million users, Nigeria was the African nation with the highest number of Internet users in December 2011, followed by Egypt and Morocco.
• In South Africa, the share of online shoppers on Internet users has continued to grow strongly until 2011. Lower prices were a decisive factor for the B2C E-Commerce development.
• Kenya showed strong growth potential, as it was the fastest growing Internet market in Africa in 2011, due to low mobile phone charges and increasing broadband capacity.
• In Morocco, the number of Internet connections as well as B2C E-Commerce revenues grew strongly between 2010 and 2011.
• In Nigeria, at least one third of the population is expected to have direct Internet access by 2013.
3.) About our Reports
– Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
– yStats.com provides secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
– The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
– Our international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
– yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
– If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for all research projects. Simply send us a request.
4.) About yStats.com
yStats.com has been committed to research up-to-date, objective and demand-based data on markets and competitors for top managers from various industries since 2005. Headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, the firm has a strong international focus and is specialized in secondary market research. In addition to offering reports on markets and competitors, yStats.com also carries out client-specific research. Clients include leading global enterprises from various industries including B2C E-Commerce, electronic payment systems, mail order and direct marketing, logistics, as well as banking and consulting.
1. MANAGEMENT SUMMARY
2. AFRICA: REGIONAL
• Global and African GDP, in USD billion and African Share of Global GDP, in %, 2012f-2030f
• GDP Growth Rates in Africa and other major Regions and Economies of the World, in %, 2011-2013f
• Real GDP Growth and real per Capita GDP Growth, by Region, in %, 2009-2011
• Top 5 Global Countries and Top 10 African Countries regarding Gross Domestic Product (GDP), by global Rank, in USD million, 2010
• Top 10 Countries regarding per Capita GDP, in USD thousand, 2011
• Top 5 Global Countries and Top 10 African Countries regarding Gross National Income (GNI), by global Rank, in USD million, 2010
• Top 5 Global Countries and Top 5 African Countries regarding Household final Consumption Expenditure, by global Rank, in current USD billion and annual Growth, in %, 2010
For more information kindly visit :
Africa Internet & B2C E-Commerce Report 2012
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B