This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the EuropeanAirports & Airport Terminal Services. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the top 400 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation. The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
• 122 of the 400 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
• 51 companies are ripe for takeover
• 98 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
• 70 companies made a pre-tax loss.
• 158 companies saw sales fall last year.
Our analysis gives you this unrivalled market and company intelligence using a simple graphical, numeric and model. Each company is individually analysed in both the company’s own currency, and USD ($) for ease of use. These individual analyses highlight a company’s strengths and weaknesses instantly.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains a comprehensive study of the market, based on the companies analysed. This key information includes:
• Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
• Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)
• Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
• Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Companies can change at an alarming rate in a very short space of time – be sure to check out the performance of the 122 companies we rate as Danger to see how these companies have declined over 4 years. The Plimsoll European Analysis will give you an in-depth assessment of the European Airports & Airport Terminal Services industry instantly. Whether you wish to benchmark your own company’s results, study the industry in more depth or have a vast array of industry intelligence at your disposal, this report is the ideal resource.
This extensive report is broken into two parts:
1. A complete financial assessment of the market, based on the companies analysed
2. An individual financial performance analysis of each company (2 pages per company)
Specific areas included in the market assessment include;
Section 1 – Best Trading Partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
1.1a – Best Trading Partners definition and industry top 5 list
1.1b – Performance matrix (Financial Strength Vs Sales Growth)
1.1c – List of Best Trading Partners in the industry
Section 2 – Sales & Market Performance
2.1 – Sales Growth
2.1a – 4 year trend analysis
2.1b – Industry Average Sales Growth
2.1c – Sales Growth Ranking Table
2.1d – Top 50 Companies ranked by Market Share
2.2 – Sales Return on Assets
2.2a – 4 year trend analysis
2.2b – Sales return on total assets
2.2c – Sales return on assets ranking table
2.2d – Top 50 companies’ sales return on assets
For more information kindly visit :
Report on Top 400 Airports & Airport Terminal Services (European)
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B