What are the commercial prospects for pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technology? Our new report shows you that industry and market’s revenue potential from 2011 to 2021.
There, you will assess anti-counterfeiting technologies, seeing trends and opportunities. We aim to save you time and aid your decisions through our research, analysis and discussions.
Our report shows you revenue prospects for pharma anti-counterfeiting technologies at total world, submarket and national levels to 2021. We discuss the anti-counterfeiting activities of companies such as Pfizer, J&J, GSK, Sanofi-Aventis, Novartis and AstraZeneca.
We also discuss the activities and potential of anti-counterfeiting specialists, such as NanoGuardian, Ahura Scientific, TruTag Technologies, Colorcon, Authentix, 3M, Cortegra and Covectra.
Our study forecasts revenues for radio frequency identification (RFID), pharmaceutical taggant, hologram/OVD, security ink and watermark technologies to 2021. You will see their market potentials.
Which pharma anti-counterfeiting technologies and national markets will provide the best opportunities from 2011 to 2021? What effects will governmental policies have? Our work gives answers you need.
Our new report provides data, analysis and opinion to benefit your research, calculations, meetings and presentations. To get that information please respond now.
Industry and market analysis to help your work – so you won’t be left behind
Our report gives you revenue forecasts, growth rates and market shares. We also provide a SWOT/STEP analysis, review of companies and product developments, and opinions from our survey.
We include 67 tables and charts and three research interviews (shown in the accompanying lists). Our study helps you to understand pharma anti-counterfeiting activities this decade.
Pharmaceutical Anti-counterfeiting Technologies: Market Analysis 2011-2021 shows you revenue trends, opportunities and challenges
Our report gives you the following advantages:
• You will receive hard data for the pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting industry and market from 2010 to 2021
• You will discover revenue forecasting for the overall world market to 2021
• You will see revenue predictions for leading technologies – RFID, taggants, holograms/OVDs, security inks and watermarks – to 2021
• You will assess anti-counterfeiting needs at world and regional level
• You will find revenue predictions for leading geographical markets to 2021 (US, UK, Germany, France, Japan, Italy, Canada, Spain, China and India)
• You will assess the implications of government mandates for product serialisation, seeing how these will affect the activities of pharma companies
• You will assess leading companies in pharma anti-counterfeiting, discovering their activities, potential and commercial outlooks for the future
• You will examine research and development, as well as up-and-coming technologies for tackling drug counterfeiting
• You will investigate competition and opportunities that will influence revenues
• You will see what will stimulate and restrain the industry and market
• You will analyse opportunities for established companies and those seeking to enter the anti-counterfeiting technologies market
• You will view opinion from our survey, including full interview transcripts.
That mix of quantitative and qualitative market analysis sets our report apart. Our analysis helps you to stay ahead in commercial knowledge.
Order our report now to gain industry and market information you need
Our report can benefit everybody interested in pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies. We give predictions and answers you need. Don’t miss out – please order our report now.
For more information kindly visit :
Report on Pharmaceutical Anti-counterfeiting Technologies: Market Analysis 2011-2021
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B