Over the next five years, the global multiple sclerosis (MS) market is set to grow from $12.3 billion in 2011 to $17.3 billion in 2016. Primary drivers of this growth will be the entry of new pipeline therapies, satisfying the unmet needs of convenient administration and more efficacious therapy, and continued uptake of existing therapies.
Therapy Trends Consensus Outlook: Multiple Sclerosis analyses the global MS market players and products of today and tomorrow. Start mapping your market parameters with access to the following comprehensive resources:
* An in-depth 5-year forecast report based on analyst consensus, mapping the impact of future events to predicted product performance
* A detailed forecast data analysis spreadsheet model comparing critical market parameters including market size, product sales, market shares and competitive status over the period 2006 to 2016
* Timely event-driven market forecast report and data analysis updates over the next 12 months
Understand the Unique Benefits of Consensus Outlook
* Evaluate future sales forecasts and predicted market growth
* Map your market parameters and chart commercial prospects
* Assess market share by company and product
* Tailor your strategic and investment focus based on the competition
* Set proactive launch and branding strategies
* Keep up with event-driven market data updates
Mapping Future Events to Product Sales Forecasts
The forecast analysis report component of Consensus Outlook: Multiple Sclerosis delivers a rich analysis of product-level sales forecast data and of the future events that underpin the forecasts. The product of meticulous FirstWord research, its historical sales data (2006–11) is based on company information, and the five-year (2012-16) product level sales forecasts are consensus projections derived from a comprehensive selection of continually assessed equity research reports.
The report combines independent, unbiased, accurate forecasts with invaluable insights into factors that impact future product performance, backed-up by research of analysts who have an unrivalled level of intimacy with the market, the players, their products and their strategies.
* Historical MS sales from 2006–2011
* Forecast MS sales from 2012-2016
* Key competitors and drug developers
* Predicted product positioning
* Current and late-stage pipeline drugs
* Future event mapping to forecast data points
* Comparative clinical trial results
An approach backed by unrivalled knowledge and market intimacy
For each Therapy Trends report, FirstWord analysts produce a data analysis module, a Consensus Outlook, which provides annual historical and forecast, product-level sales data. Historical sales data is derived from company information, while the five-year (2012-16) product level sales forecasts are consensus projections derived from a comprehensive selection of continually assessed equity research reports.
Once a Therapy Trends data module is published, FirstWord analysts subsequently collate and evaluate the latest relevant reports published by equity research analysts and feed relevant updated forecasts into the Therapy Trends forecast model.
Consensus forecasts derived from the leading equity research analysts reflect the most up-to-date assessment of the pharmaceutical market, with equity analyst models updated to reflect a broad spectrum of events and catalysts, which range from the publication of quarterly financial results to in-depth discussions with leading key opinion leaders (KOLs). Consensus forecasts also act as an excellent benchmark against which other projections – produced either internally or by other third parties – can be assessed.
For more information kindly visit :
Report on Consensus Outlook: Multiple Sclerosis
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B