This report provides a SWOT analysis on the Direct expansion air conditioning units Italian market: strategic map of operators by market, product, typology, nationality, strategies observed by the main players in terms of advertising, distribution channel, communication, winning strategies and their drivers, opportunities and threats on the short / long term.
Direct expansion air conditioning units can be separated into two main categories:
portable: systems that can be transported from one place to another. There are two types:
• in two sections (including an external unit);
fixed installations, these require the installation of one or more internal splits linked to an external unit. There are three types of internal unit:
• wall mounted;
• ground/ shelf-mounted;
• ceiling/ cassette units.
Fixed air conditioning units can also be classified according to other technical characteristics:
• single split: with just one internal unit;
• Multi-split: with two or more internal units
• Systems with heat pumps: these have the capacity to reverse the cooling cycle and work as heaters;
• VRF (variable refrigerant flow): these are systems with variable refrigeration, with a single external unit that can power 50/60 internal units independently for each space.
The following products are excluded from this analysis:
• roof-top systems, wardrobe systems and other centralised air conditioning systems, which use water as the intermediary cooling liquid (refrigeration units, hydronic systems),. Such units are covered in a separate Databank report;
• industrial air conditioning and refrigeration systems, which regulate the temperatures of machinery and workspace used in industrial processes;
• air conditioning and refrigeration systems in the automobile sector;
• special refrigerators and air conditioning units for the food industry.
Databank’s methodology for Competitors reports begins with a careful screening to identify the main organisations that are representative of a given sector. Several one-to-one interviews are then conducted with the selected organisations. Questionnaires are sent to all the leading companies on an annual basis. The information collected is then verified by an expert in the particular sector using a system of counterchecks to guarantee that the information is entirely reliable and consistent. The process is then completed using Cerved Group’s proprietary information about Italian enterprises. All Competitors reports also include details concerning the strategies and performances of the leading companies in each sector.
Wherever no specific source is indicated, the information published in these reports can be assumed to have been taken from Cerved Group’s proprietary information bank. Coverage of any sector in Competitors products may be used in company presentations or in training courses on the subject.
Is Company Profile
AIRWELL ITALIA S.R.L.
ARISTON THERMO S.P.A.
DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING ITALY S.P.A.
FUTURE S.R.L. (TERMAL S.R.L.)
HAIER A/C ITALY TRADING S.P.A.
HITACHI EUROPE S.R.L.
LG ELECTRONICS ITALIA S.P.A.
MIDEA ITALIA S.R.L.
MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC EUROPE B.V.
OLIMPIA SPLENDID S.P.A.
PANASONIC ITALIA S.P.A.
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS ITALIA S.P.A.
SANYO SALES E MARKETING EUROPE G.M.B.H.
VAILLANT GROUP ITALIA S.P.A.
For more information kindly visit :
Report on Direct Expansion Air Conditioning Units in Italy – SWOT analysis
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B