An incisive report and dynamic analyst briefing service delivering insight from the most influential Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Key Opinion Leaders to map the current treatment landscape and analyse future trends.
Multiple Sclerosis: On the cusp of a treatment revolution
The year 2012 will see landmark changes in the treatment of MS. Gilenya, the first novel drug in five years, is to be joined by three new products; BG-12 from Biogen Idec, Sanofi’s Aubagio and Genzyme’s Lemtrada. These drugs will partially satisfy substantial unmet needs of convenient administration and more efficacious therapy to drive unprecedented market growth.
Driven by in-depth interviews with the world’s leading multiple sclerosis KOLs, Therapy Trends: Multiple Sclerosis uncovers how the current treatment landscape will be impacted by significant future events, with particular focus on pipeline therapies and how these will modify the way MS is managed by neurologists in the future.
Drive your strategic decision-making with inside intelligence
Therapy Trends: Multiple Sclerosis disseminates critical opinion and analysis to provide premier research.
* We cut to the heart of market-changing events and eliminate superfluous background information so you can focus on developments of greatest strategic impact and reduce your reaction time
* Our unique thought-leader selection matrix identifies the most influential KOLs in MS to deliver the perspectives vital in giving you a competitive edge, enabling informed decision-making and planning
* Detailed analysis of marketed and pipeline drugs helps you understand the products that will shape the future MS market
* KOL consensus on the future treatment algorithm offers a window into the future changes in medical evidence and clinical practice
* Uncovering KOLs’ opinions on unmet needs enables you to identify potential commercial opportunities
* Dynamic report updates evaluate the market impact of key events from KOL perspectives, allowing you to react to significant MS market developments within days of events occurring
Critical questions answered
Our MS KOLs are selected according to their level of engagement and influence within the pharmaceutical industry and their scientific standing. FirstWord’s unique KOL scoring system enables identification of KOLs with the greatest knowledge of how MS treatment will evolve and shape the future landscape.
* What are the key unmet needs? There is a high risk, high reward opportunity in the development of a therapy with efficacy for progressive subtypes. How will therapies will be positioned against each other in the future of MS treatment? Biogen’s new oral therapy BG-12 is expected to usurp the current market leaders and become the first-line therapy of choice.
* How will treatment developments play out in the near future? Biogen’s activity in broadening its robust pipeline shows its resolve in maintaining its leading position in MS.
* Is there potential for new players in the lucrative MS market? New entrants are set to capture significant share and cannibalise sales of the leading drugs.
* Where will Sanofi’s Lemtrada and Aubagio be positioned in treatment? Pricing and safety will play a large part in determining uptake of this highly effective drug
* How will the launch of biosimilars affect prescribing behavior? Pricing will be a key determinant in positioning and uptake
* How will Novartis’s Gilenya be affected by recent safety concerns? Long-term concerns have kept it from being the first line therapy.
* Will the new John Cunningham Virus test encourage earlier adoption of Tysabri? This offers the first example of personalised medicine; a trend that will aid uptake in future.
For more information kindly visit :
Therapy Trends: Multiple Sclerosis
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://bharatbook.posterous.com/