“Oil Refining Industry in Italy” is a complete source of information on Italy crude oil refining industry. It provides refinery level information relating to existing and planned (new build) refineries such as insights and forecasts of refinery capacities, refined petroleum products production and consumption, refinery complexity factor and comparison against peer group countries in the respective region. The report also covers complete details of major players operating in the refining sector in Italy and in depth analysis of the latest industry news and deals.
• Outlook of Country Oil Refining Industry and refined petroleum products beyond 2011
• Forecasts of refined products production and consumption along with major refining companies, and operators.
• Historic and Forecasted Refining capacity and secondary units capacities beyond 2011
• Key Opportunities and Restraints in country Refinery market
• Benchmark with five peer group countries on Nelson Complexity Factor.
• Market structure of Country Refining Industry, companies, capacities and market share.
• Information on planned refineries such as planned capacity, equity structure, Operator Company, expected commissioning date and project cost.
• Refined petroleum products production and demand beyond 2011.
• Refinery level information such as refinery name, commissioned year, primary and secondary units installed capacities along with future capacity expansions, refinery complexity factor, ownership and operator details.
• Company profiles of major refining companies including SWOT Analysis.
• Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, and all related industry news and deals analysis.
Oil Refining Industry in Italy
2012 Deep Research Report on China Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Industry was professional and depth research report on China CHP industry. This report has firstly introduced CHP definition classification industry chain etc relation information. Then introduced CHP technology and industry development status, And then introduced CHP applications and related market demand market supply and market development analysis. And also introduced CHP related equipments list and related market analysis. And also introduce China key CHP suppliers and their project achievements. Finally, the report also introduced CHP industry investment environment and related investment return analysis. In a word, it was a depth research report on China CHP industry. And thanks to the support and assistance from CHP industry chain related experts and enterprises during QYResearch Team survey and interview.
China Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Industry Report
Power Generators Investing in the Optimization of Maintenance Services to Improve Plant Economics
• Analysis of opinions drawn from leading oil and gas industry executives
• The report identifies and analyzes the key marketing and sales strategies companies will be adopting to deal with market conditions in 2012-2013
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading oil and gas industry executives. It analyzes the changing marketing behaviour and strategies of the companies in the oil and gas industry. The report also identifies the most significant strategies that oil and gas industry suppliers plan to implement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 279 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 24% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• This report covers data and analysis on supplier expenditure, sales and marketing and industry developments.
• The report provides insights into the marketing needs of Oil and Gas industry suppliers and how they are looking to develop their marketing and sales strategies in the future.
• The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Oil and Gas Industry – 2012-2013